Lanka Calibration Services is an industrial metrology service provider which has been accredited
by Sri Lanka Accreditation Board for Conformity Assessment (SLAB) to operate as a calibration laboratory,
in-line with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 International Standard. Our Scope of Calibration covers a large range of electrical,
mechanical and temperature parameters.
Lanka Calibration Service Laboratory (LCS) is equipped with reference measurement standards that have been calibrated by internationally recognized
ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratories. This means that all measurement results generated by our measurement standards are traceable to the relevant SI unit.
By fulfilling the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 standard and an assessment by Sri Lanka Accreditation Board for Conformity Assessment (SLAB),
our calibration laboratory has demonstrated that it has the capability of meeting the expectations of our customers when it comes
to the trust you place on your measurement result.
To be Leaders in the Field of Industrial Calibration in Sri Lanka
To respond to industry needs for calibration services using state-of-the-art equipment with creativity,
flexibility and technical expertise with total focus on Reliability, Quality and Customer satisfaction.
Our Quality Policy
Lanka Calibration Services is committed to provide ISO / IEC 17025 accredited calibration services in accordance
with recognized and validated test methods, statutory and regulatory requirements and customer’s requirement
Fostering an environment of continual improvement to the quality management system using a team approach and well
trained work force who have familiarized themselves with the quality documentation and able to implement the policies and procedures.
We have a focus on and commitment to ensure that the authority is given explicitly to the Head of Calibration
and the Quality Manager to implement and operate the quality system.
Why should you select Lanka Calibration Services (LCS) for your calibration ?
- LCS is accredited by Sri Lanka Accreditation Board (SLAB) as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017 international standard for calibration laboratories world wide.
- Our accreditation covers calibration of vast range of Electrical, Thermal and Mechanical parameters. We are calibrating different kind of equipment used by various industries and issue ISO/IEC 17025:2017 international standard for calibration laboratories around the globe.
- Our reference standards are calibrated by ISO/IEC 17025 accredited reputed laboratories and hence traceable to SI units.
- We have competent staff
- Our head - Metrologist graduated from the University of Peradeniya and having obtained Master’s Degree in Industrial Measurement Systems from Brunel University of the United Kingdom having an in depth knowledge and vast experience in the field of Industrial Metrology.
- Our Metrology Technical officers (calibration staff) are BSc graduates from reputed universities of Sri Lanka.
- Our directors are professional engineers who steer the company towards our vision.
- By improving productivity our prices are competitive to our customers with out compromising on quality on service.
Head of Calibration
Rohan G Perera
MSc (UK) , ISO 17025 Lead /
Mr Rohan Perera is a graduate from University of Peradeniya. He has BSc Special Degree in
Physics and a Master’s Degree in Industrial Measurement Systems from Brunel University of UK. He
served a leading government establishment for 34 years where he was instrumental in establishing
the first industrial calibration laboratory in the country. During this period, he has worked
closely with the
local industry and has acquired an in depth understanding of measurement problems encountered by
them. He has trained large numbers of industrial personnel in areas related to measurements and
control. He is a qualified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor /Technical Assessor. Currently he serves
as the Head of Calibration at Lanka Calibration Services Pvt Ltd.
Lanka Calibration Servises (Pvt) Ltd
No. 27/14 A , Rosmead Place, Colombo 07. Sri Lanka. Postal Code: 00700
Tel: +94 11 2681151 | +94 11 2682151
E-mail : email@example.com
Copyrights 2020 | Design and Development By SENSE